The Downtown Long Beach Alliance serves as the leading voice for business in the region, advocating at all levels of government on policy issues that impact employers and support the region’s economic vitality. Specific advocacy efforts include supporting private-sector job creation and retention, and improvements in the region’s educational attainment.
What We Do:
Our activities include:
· Presenting our members’ viewpoints at City Council meetings and other public forums.
· Bringing disparate groups together to develop solutions to downtown challenges.
· Participating in long-range planning efforts to shape downtown’s growth and infrastructure.
· Asking for specific policy or infrastructure changes.
· Surveying our membership to understand their needs.
· Providing our members with opportunities to express their opinions constructively.
· Working over years and even decades to keep important projects on our collective agenda and moving forward toward completion.
Downtown Long Beach Alliance Position Letters
For questions, please contact:
Kraig Kojian, President & CEO, 562-436-4259
Austin Metoyer, Research & Policy Manager, 562-506-2960