Investing in Downtown Long Beach
Located between Los Angeles and Orange County, Downtown Long Beach is at the center of Southern California business. A burgeoning urban environment, Downtown Long Beach features a waterfront business harbor, a historic architectural district, and a cultural arts scene. To learn more about the progress being made in Downtown and how you can be part of the success sign up below to get the latest Downtown Long Beach Economic Development trends including the Downtown Snapshot, a quarterly market report focusing on office, retail, and residential developments.
Entrepreneurship & Investor Resources
Downtown Long Beach is committed to supporting the entrepreneurial ecosystem through a myriad of services. Our Economic Development staff is here to guide you through every step of the way from concept to the establishment of your brick and mortar shop. Use the link below to take advantage of our many resources such as small business grants, micro loans, educational workshops, networking events, grand opening assistance, and more.
What We Offer
- Ombudsman services for City of Long Beach staff and other Downtown stakeholder groups
- Qualitative and quantitative information about the Downtown consumer base to support your investment
- Insight into underrepresented/opportunity niches
- Property owner/commercial brokerage contacts
- Assistance identifying unforeseen costs associated with starting a business Downtown
- Assistance navigating regulatory hurdles
- Site selection assistance
- Information about business development resources and programs
- Grand Opening assistance >
Entrepreneur and Small Business Education Series
The education series is focused on providing the tools and skills needed to start and run a successful business.