Investing in Downtown Long Beach
Located between Los Angeles and Orange County, Downtown Long Beach is at the center of Southern California business. A burgeoning urban environment, Downtown Long Beach features a waterfront business harbor, a historic architectural district, and a cultural arts scene. To learn more about the impressive progress being made in Downtown and how you can be part of the success, contact the DLBA today. Call: 562-436-4259 or email EconomicDevelopment@dlba.org.
Sign up HERE to get the latest Downtown Long Beach Economic Development trends including the DTLB Snapshot, a quarterly report featuring specific foci on office, retail, and residential development and culminating with the annual Economic Profile.
View Resources >
How Can We Help You?
Start by submitting your inquiry below. Our business assistance staff offer an array of complementary services to help make the decision to invest in Downtown as smooth and successful.
Sign up if you would like to be contacted to learn how the DLBA may support existing or potential business in Downtown Long Beach!
What We Offer
- Ombudsman services for City of Long Beach staff and other Downtown stakeholder groups
- Qualitative and quantitative information about the Downtown consumer base to support your investment
- Insight into underrepresented/opportunity niches
- Property owner/commercial brokerage contacts
- Assistance identifying unforeseen costs associated with starting a business Downtown
- Assistance navigating regulatory hurdles
- Site selection assistance
- Information about business development resources and programs
- Grand Opening assistance
Small Business Education Series
The education series is focused on providing the tools and skills needed to start and run a successful business.