Grand Opening Assistance
Thank you for choosing to invest in our Downtown! Scroll down and complete the form below if you would like assistance with your grand opening event.
Please note: Any grand opening assistance requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the event date.
- The grand opening event does not have to be the day or week your business opens its doors. We recommend having a soft opening for a few weeks in order to fine-tune your business operations. This way when you set your grand opening event date you and your staff are prepared to make a good first impression.
- It is good idea to develop a program agenda for your grand opening event, this could include a speech, ribbon cutting ceremony, musical performances, and so forth.
- It is a good idea to have someone dedicated to overseeing the event and run of show.
- Publicize your grand opening event date. For example:
- Make a flyer to pass out and to distribute online
- Create a Facebook event page to help spread the word