Despite the pundits, Long Beach’s rich music culture is more than Snoop and Sublime. From Suburban Rhythm to Free Moral Agents, Cold War Kids to Mars Volta, Long Beach has a plethora of musicians who write their own music and sing their own songs.
And it is precisely this singer-songwriter spirit that we have developed our next Live After 5, February 11th, as we fill three DTLB locations with some of Long Beach’s best musical talents who take to the pen and the mic.
Clancy’s (803 E Broadway) 5PM-9PM
- Mr. Crumb and Mic D
- Taylor Crawford and Adriel Moore
- Kale Stiles and Christi Lao
- Fernando Gallegos and Yegg Kaela Watts
The Brass Lamp (245 The Promenade N #100) 7PM-11PM
- Josh and Abbie Fischel
- Jon Zell and Rachel Albright
- Sean Galloway and Anjelica Tavelleca
District Wine (144 Linden Ave) 6PM to 10PM
- Alysandra Nighswonger and Daysmel Muniz
- Ellen Warkentine and Sumner LeVeque
- Matt Kollar and Dana Benedict
- Esther Kang and Matthew Proffitt
To RSVP on Facebook, click here.