- This event has passed.
July 14 @ 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on July 15, 2023 at 6:00am
One event on July 16, 2023 at 6:00am
Come race a fun, fast and beginner-friendly sprint-distance (750 meter swim, 20-kilometer bike, 5-kilometer run) triathlon at the Legacy Triathlon in Long Beach, California! It’s the same course the elites will cover at the 2028 Olympic and Paralympic Games held in Los Angeles. Race it before the Olympians and Paralympians do.
Friday July 14th:
- Paratriathlon WTP World Cup
Saturday July 15th:
- Americas Triathlon Cup: 750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run
- Kids Splash and Dash
Sunday July 16th:
- Legacy Triathlon: 750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run (three-person relay also available)
- Aquathlon: 750m swim, 5k run
- Aquabike: 750m swim, 20km bike