Back to Basics: Marketing Series
What is it?
This four-module marketing series will unlock the mysteries of marketing jargon and confusing instructions, explaining it all in simple steps. Three Laws, really! Using a simple format laid out in the 50-page marketing guidebook “Laws of Promotion” that will be provided to you, you will gain clarity and organize your promotional efforts so they are all aligned.
Who Should Attend?
This starter course is easy to digest and explains the fundamentals for new and established businesses.
- If you have been in business for a few years and things just don’t seem to be working, then you need to enroll in this class!
- If you are brand new to business and are paralyzed with all the choices ahead of you, you need to enroll in this class!
- If you have had great success until 2020 and now you feel you are starting over, you need to enroll in this class!
- If you know you can do better but you just don’t know what you’re doing wrong, SIGN-UP NOW!
Don’t suffer from Marketing Mania any longer!
Leslie Smith will explain it all in terms that are easy to grasp and give you tools to build your promotional foundation and create a path forward with clearly defined objectives and assessments, so you know what’s working. In addition to “Laws of Promotion,” each attendee will have access to downloadable worksheets for each module.
Network with your fellow businesses and stay to the end for a drawing each week!
Don’t wait! You don’t want to miss this opportunity.
- Session 1: Tuesday, October 26 from 6PM to 7:30PM
- Session 2: Tuesday, November 2 from 6PM to 7:30PM
- Session 3: Tuesday, November 9 from 6PM to 7:30PM
- Session 4: Tuesday, November 16 from 6PM to 7:30PM
Office Hours will be available for students on Thursdays from 6PM to 7PM.
What People Are Saying About Leslie’s Classes . . .
- “This will all be wonderful when implementing projects. Additionally, I appreciated the access to templates and documents as examples. I feel 100% more confident in my knowledge and feedback to share with my team.”
- “I absolutely loved this class because of Leslie’s knowledge and engaging presentation style. She incorporated the perfect blend of modalities—lecture, activities, sharing, and homework. Just right!”
- “This was very good for all levels of expertise; there’s always something more to learn.”
Meet the Instructor
Leslie A.M. Smith, McCormick L.A.
Owner and Consultant
An accomplished public relations consultant and trainer, Leslie A.M. Smith is recognized for her ability to take complex concepts and explain them simply—without jargon and confusing acronyms. She is a fan favorite of both small business owners and local nonprofit promoters for providing no-nonsense promotional advice that really works.
She has successfully helped businesses from several industries including aerospace, food service, business associations, real estate, restaurants, medical devices, professional services, government agencies, and more. The outcomes have confirmed that no matter the industry or the size, applying the basic principles with savvy insight garners solid results.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications and a Minor in American Studies from California State University, Fullerton, and a professional writing certificate from California State University, Long Beach. She is a proud resident of Long Beach, California where she and her husband (and their rescue dog) raised their two daughters.
To learn more about Leslie A.M. Smith and her company, visit her website at: www.McCormickLA.com