Commercial real estate advocate Bisnow will be hosting a special event June 28 at Catalina set to explore The Future of Long Beach (which also is the title of the event).
As the DLBA is proud sponsor of the event, Bisnow is choosing to explore Long Beach through two main discussions, one entitled Long Beach Disruption and the other dubbed The Capital Believes in Long Beach.
While tickets are $99, anyone interested in opening, expanding or relocating their business to DTLB and wanting to attend the event may email email@example.com to obtain a 20% discount to purchase a ticket as a DLBA partner.
”Long Beach is becoming a true work-live-play environment,” Bisnow stated about the event. “The revival commenced in the 90s with the completion of the Blue Line connecting DTLA with Downtown Long Beach. Since then, the city has seen explosive development, redevelopment and a slew of mixed-use projects that has transformed the city. Now with the rebound of the economy and ease of access to capital, the future has never looked brighter. With all of the mixed-use, residential and retail projects, located in downtown, near Douglas Park adjacent to the Long Beach Airport, and waterfront areas, the city is set to transform. Come hear from the players working behind the scenes to reshape the landscape of Long Beach.”
Long Beach Disruption will feature a prestige panel of Long Beach powerhouses (including a few DLBA Board members) moderated by Alan Burks of Environ Architecture, including:
- Jan Robert van Dijs, Principal, JR van Dijs
- Kurt Schneiter, Principal Maverick Investments
- Ryan Altoon, EVP, AndersonPacific
- Alan Pullman, Founding Senior Principal, Studio One Eleven
- Jeff Fullerton, Director, Edgemoor Infrastructure
The panel heading The Capital Believes in Long Beach, moderated by Anand Chokshi from F&M Bank, includes:
- Christopher Payne, President, Sares-Regis Group
- Russ Allegrette, Principal, Ocean West
- Cliff Ratkovich, President, Ratkovich Properties
- George Thomson, SVP, JLL
- John Drachman, President, Stillwater Investment Group
The full agenda is as follows:
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Breakfast and Networking
- 8:30 AM – 8:40 AM Opening Remarks
- 8:40 AM – 9:20 AM Long Beach Disruption
- 9:20 AM – 10:00 AM The Capital Believes in Long Beach
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM Post-Panel Networking
For more information, click here.