- This event has passed.
Dia de los Muertos
October 30, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Come join in the celebration on Historic Pine Ave between 4th Street and 6th Street. Poncho Sanchez and his Latin Jazz Band headline a fantastic day of music with a Jenni Rivera Tribute and Como La Flor paying tribute to Selena. There is also mariachi, dance performances, live art, face painting, a costume contest for the little ones, and much, much more.
- The performance schedule (subject to change) is as follows:
- 3 p.m. Mariachi Angelitas
- 2 p.m., 3:45 p.m., and between sets, DJ Las Chicas Tristes
- 5 p.m. Jenni Rivera Tribute Band
- 6:30 p.m. The Como La Flor Band’s tribute to Selena
- 7 p.m., or just after dusk, “Coco” film screening
- 8 p.m. Poncho Sanchez
- 9:15 p.m. Aztec Dancers
Food and drinks will be plentiful and the only thing you need to enter is proof of vaccination or COVID-negative test results within 72-hours of the event.
This event is free to the public and we expect everyone to come and celebrate with us as we continue this amazing Long Beach Tradition!
If you have any questions, be sure to reach out to Council District 1’s office at 562-570-6919 or District1@longbeach.gov.
See you there!
|Location||Pine Avenue between 4th & 6th Street|