Downtown Long Beach welcomes 24 Hour Fitness back to the neighborhood! A grand opening for this new location at the One World Trade Center, Suite 110, is scheduled for Saturday, November 3 between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM. The community is invited to attend this free event which will include club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
This location marks the 147th club opening in Southern California and will offer a convenient fitness retreat for members who work in the 27-story WTC office building, while also providing an additional fitness location to residents and those who work in DTLB.
“Downtown Long Beach is a thriving, collaborative community filled with diverse businesses and entertainment where hardworking people come to live, play, and work. The World Trade building is at the epicenter of Downtown Long Beach, and we’re so excited to provide a one stop shop for residents to work on their fitness goals at any time of day or night. Our dynamic vibe at 24 Hour Fitness is reflective of the creative energy that downtown Long Beach exudes, which makes it the perfect location for our newest club.” – General Manager, Erik Kendle II
The modern new 36,360 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular Studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room, and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness is in its 35th year of transforming lives every day through fitness. Headquartered in San Ramon, CA, 24 Hour Fitness serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.