Election day is in full swing, and whether you vote red or blue, these Downtown Long Beach places will save you some green with their Election Day specials today.
1. Party at the Polls.
The DLBA will specifically take over the Downtown location with activation at the northeast corner of 4th and Atlantic near Covenant Manor. We’ll have The Grilled Cheese Truck (11AM-3PM) and The Lobos Truck (4PM-8PM) on voting day), free live music, a free bike valet, lawn games, free photo booth thanks to Box of Cheese Photo Booths, and giveaways.
2. Score a free dessert crepe at Creme de la Crepe as your reward for good citizenship.
3. Enjoy the fact that Taco Tuesday always coincides with election day and head to Padre to grab some $3 street tacos, $5 craft margaritas, $25 margarita pitchers and half off all tequilas all day.
4. Great Society has the very aptly-named Honest Abe Cider on special all night with $4.50 pints and $9.00 fligts.
5. Over at Public Beer and Wine they’re keeping things simple with happy hour prices all night long for voters.
6. Exchange your “I Voted” sticker for a $3 pint of The Independent at Beachwood BBQ & Brewery.
7. All coffee drinks are buy one, get one free when you flash that sticker at The Brass Lamp.
8. Celebrate the end of election season with a free glass of champagne from District Wine.
9. George’s Greek Cafe is hooking you up with a free appetizer for doing your civic duty.
10. Get some shopping done at Make Collectives and score 20% off your total purchase just for wearing that good ‘ol patriotic sticker.